Typetone - Prompt/Modelling Engineer Intern
Job opening: Prompt/Modelling Engineer Intern
Typetone’s mission is to create reliable, custom AI systems for enterprises to create AI content within their own tone of voice. We want Generative AI to be scalable and take care of the brand identity in the content of our customers.
Typetone’s AI technology already yields significant efficiency returns for our customers. However, large language models are a new type of intelligence, and the art of instructing them in a way that delivers the best results is still in its infancy — it’s a hybrid between programming, instructing, and teaching. You will figure out the best methods of prompting our AI to accomplish a wide range of tasks, but even more important: custom train models to our customer's needs.
Given that the field of prompt-engineering is arguably less than 2 years old, this is a brand new position in which you learn invaluable lessons in an industry that is changing the world! If you have existing projects that demonstrate prompt engineering or custom modelling on LLMs or image generation models, we’d love to see them. If you haven’t done much in the way of prompt engineering yet, you can best demonstrate your prompt engineering skills by spending some time experimenting with ChatGPT models or GPT3.5 custom models and showing that you’ve managed to get complex behaviours from a series of well crafted prompts.
- Discover, test, and document best practices for a wide range of tasks relevant to our customers.
- Build a set of tutorials and interactive tools that teach the art of prompt engineering to our customers.
- Helping in modelling the tone of voice of our customers in their custom trained models.
You may be a good fit if you:
- High energy and high drive to win / gets motivated by change and innovation. We don’t care about your study-background!
- Have a creative hacker spirit and love solving puzzles.
- Are an excellent communicator, and love learning technical concepts and creating high quality documentation that helps out others.
- Have at least a high level familiarity with the architecture and operation of large language models.
- Willing to learn basic programming skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial way of solving problems: if there is a way, you will find it.
- You make ambiguous problems clear and identify core principles that can translate across scenarios.
- You stay up-to-date and informed by taking an active interest in emerging research and industry trends.
Compensation and Benefits
- Internship payments
- Working directly with the AI startup Founders
- The opportunity to learn and work in a brand new field within AI
- A modern office in Amsterdam
- Freedom to learn and pick up anything within our startup
- 32-40 hours per week