Schrijven.ai - Schrijven AI B.V. Chamber of Commerce (KVK) 88405109.
Last updated: 10 Dec 2022
The information provided on the App is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the App from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
1. Agreement to Terms. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that entity.
2. Privacy Notice. Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of the Services, for information on how we collect, use and share your information.
3. Changes to these Terms or the Services. We may update the Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. If we do, we’ll let you know by posting the updated Terms on the Site and/or may also send other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them or you use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted updated Terms it means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you don’t agree to be bound by the changes, you may not use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
4. Who May Use the Services?You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with Schrijven.AI, and not otherwise barred from using the Services under applicable law.For certain features of the Services you will need an account. It is important that you provide us with accurate, complete and current account information and keep this information up to date. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your account. To protect your account, keep the account details and password confidential, and notify us right away of any unauthorized use. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account
.5. Feedback. We appreciate feedback, comments, ideas, proposals and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). If you choose to submit Feedback, you agree that we are free to use it without any restriction or compensation to you.
6. Subscriptions. Schrijven.AI requires payment of a fee for use of the Services (or certain portions thereof) and you agree to pay such fees.
When you purchase a subscription for the Services (“Subscription”), you expressly authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge you for such Subscription. We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Subscription, including your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”). You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information. When you initiate a Subscription, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third parties so we can complete the transaction related to your Subscription and to charge your payment method for the type of Subscription you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges). You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Subscription (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information). By initiating a Subscription, you agree to the pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges, as posted or otherwise communicated to you. All payments for Subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable except as expressly provided in these Terms. All fees and applicable taxes, if any, are payable in Euro's.
If you purchase a Subscription, you will be charged the annual Subscription fee, plus any applicable taxes, and other charges (“Subscription Fee”), at the beginning of your Subscription and each year thereafter, at the then-current Subscription Fee.
BY PURCHASING A SUBSCRIPTION, YOU AUTHORIZE Schrijven.AI TO INITIATE RECURRING NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
If you purchase a Subscription, we (or our third-party payment processor) will automatically charge you each year on the anniversary of the commencement of your Subscription, using the Payment Information you have provided until you cancel your Subscription. No less than thirty (30) days and no more than sixty (60) days before your Subscription term ends, or otherwise in accordance with applicable law, Schrijven.AI will send you a reminder with the then-current Subscription Fee. By agreeing to these Terms and electing to purchase a Subscription, you acknowledge that your Subscription has recurring payment features and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations prior to cancellation of your Subscription by you or Schrijven.AI. Your Subscription continues until cancelled by you or we terminate your access to or use of the Services or Subscription in accordance with these Terms
(c) Cancelling Your Subscription.
You may cancel your Subscription for a full refund within ten (10) calendar days of your initial purchase. AFTER THAT, YOUR PURCHASE IS FINAL AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL THE PURCHASE AND/OR RECEIVE A REFUND OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FEE AT ANY TIME. But if something unexpected happens in the course of completing a transaction, we reserve the right to cancel your transaction for any reason; if we cancel your transaction we will refund any payment you have already remitted to us for such transaction. Without limiting the foregoing, you may cancel your Subscription at any time, but please note that such cancellation will be effective at the end of the then-current Subscription period. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH ABOVE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR INITIAL SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND OF ANY PORTION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE PAID FOR THE THEN CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION. To cancel, you can send an email to admin@Schrijven.AI. You will be responsible for all Subscription Fees (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) incurred for the then-current Subscription period. If you cancel, your right to use the Services will continue until the end of your then current Subscription period and will then terminate without further charges.
(d) Free Trials.
We may offer to certain qualifying users paid Subscriptions on a free trial basis (“Free Trial”) for a specified period of time. If we offer you a Free Trial, the specific terms of your Free Trial will be provided at signup. Your use of the Free Trial is subject to your compliance with such specific terms. Certain limitations may exist with respect to combining Free Trials with any other offers. Except as may otherwise be provided in the specific terms for the Free Trial offer, Free Trials are only available to users who have not previously held a paid Subscription. When you agree to a Free Trial, you are also agreeing to sign up for a paid Subscription as described above and, consequently, unless you cancel your Subscription prior to the end of your Free Trial, we (or our third party payment processor) will begin charging your payment method on a recurring annual basis for the applicable annual fee (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) at the end of the Free Trial until you cancel your Subscription. If you wish to avoid charges to your Payment Information, you must cancel your Subscription prior to midnight Eastern Time on the last day of your Free Trial period. Instructions for cancelling your subscription are stated in the section above titled “Canceling Your Subscription.”
7. Your Content.
Posting Content. Our Services may allow you to store or share content such as text (in posts or communications with others), files, documents, graphics, images, music, software, audio and video. Anything (other than Feedback) that you post or otherwise make available through the Services is referred to as “User Content.” Schrijven.AI does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to your User Content.
Permissions to Your User Content. By making any User Content available through the Services you hereby grant to Schrijven.AI, its licensors, and their affiliates a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up license, with the right to sublicense, to use, host, store, copy, communicate, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publish, publicly display, and publicly perform your User Content in connection with Schrijven.AI, its licensors, and their affiliate providing, operating, securing, and improving their services.
Your Responsibility for User Content. You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you have (and will have) all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by Schrijven.AI on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Removal of User Content. You can remove your User Content by specifically deleting it. You should know that in certain instances, some of your User Content, (such as posts or comments you make), may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
(e) Your Use of Generated Content. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Schrijven.AI hereby grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, sell, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform Generated Content for your lawful business purposes.(f) Ownership of Intellectual Property. We may make available through the Services content that is subject to intellectual property rights, including Generated Content. We and our licensors (as applicable) retain all rights to that content.
8. Usage Requirements, General Prohibitions, and Schrijven.AI’s Enforcement Rights.
You agree that you will use the Services:Only in a lawful manner and in compliance with all applicable laws;In accordance with the Terms, the license granted in Section 7(e), and any documentation, usage guidelines, parameters, and other requirements provided to you by Schrijven.AI or its licensors, as may be modified by Schrijven.AI or its licensors from time to time;In a manner that does not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any of Schrijven.AI’s or its licensors’ rights or those of any other person or entity;As it relates to Generated Content, in a manner that is consistent with the OpenAI mission and Charter
, which is incorporated herein by reference, as determined by OpenAI in its sole discretion;In a manner that does not violate these Terms, any agreement between you and anyone else or our or a third party’s rights; andIn compliance with, and you will not attempt to circumvent, any call rate limits or other restrictions that may be established by Schrijven.AI or its licensors from time to time.You further agree that you will make reasonable efforts to reduce the likelihood, severity, and scale of any societal harm caused by your use of the Services (including the use and sharing of Generated Content) by following the OpenAI API Usage Guidelines
. Schrijven.AI and OpenAI may request information from you regarding your efforts to reduce safety risks, and you agree to provide such information. Such information may be used to assess compliance with these Terms as well as to inform improvements to the Services (including any components thereof).
(b) You agree not to do any of the following:
Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;Distribute, sell, lend, transfer or grant any rights in or to any or all of the Services, (except for Generated Content as permitted under this Agreement);Create any software that functions substantially the same as the Services (including any component thereof) and offer it to third parties;Modify, alter, tamper with, repair or otherwise create derivative works (except as permitted by Section 7(e)) of the Services, or attempt to do so;Use the Services in connection with any spyware, malware, virus, worm, trojan horse, or other malicious or harmful code, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or other electronic device;Use the Services to discover any underlying components of Schrijven.AI’s or its licensors’ models, algorithms, and systems, such as exfiltrating the weights of any of Schrijven.AI’s or its licensors’ models by cloning via logits;Remove, obscure, or alter any notice, including any notice of intellectual property right appearing on or contained within the Services (including any component thereof);Interfere or attempt to interfere in any manner with the functionality or proper working of the Services (including any component thereof);Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Schrijven.AI’s name, any Schrijven.AI trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Schrijven.AI’s express written consent;Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Schrijven.AI’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Schrijven.AI’s providers;Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Schrijven.AI system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Schrijven.AI or any of Schrijven.AI’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services;Attempt to access or search the Services or download content from the Services using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Schrijven.AI;
Use web scraping, web harvesting, or web data extraction methods to extract data from the Services (including Generated Content), or Schrijven.AI’s, its licensors’, and their affiliates’ software, models, or systems.Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Schrijven.AI trademark, logo URL or product name without Schrijven.AI’s express written consent;Use the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;Decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, translate, or reverse engineer any component or software used to provide the Services, discover the source code of any component of the Services, or attempt to do any of the foregoing;Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;Provide or upload any information to the Services that is “Protected Health Information” as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act;Use the Services in a way that causes societal harm including, but not limited to, (i) misleading end users that any Generated Content was human-generated for generative use cases that do not involve a human in the loop, (ii) generating spam, and (iii) generating content for dissemination in electoral campaigns;Use the Services in a way that violates any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, (i) illegal activities such as child pornography, gambling, piracy, violating copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws, (ii) accessing or authorizing anyone to access the Services from an embargoed country as prohibited by the Dutch government, and (iii) threating, stalking, defaming, defrauding, degrading, victimizing, or intimidating anyone for any reason; andEncourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.Schrijven.AI is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any content, including User Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider it objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
9. DMCA/Copyright Policy.
Schrijven.AI respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Schrijven.AI’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. Please see Schrijven.AI’s Copyright Policy, for further information.
10. Links to Third Party Websites or Resources. The Services may allow you to access third-party websites or other resources. We provide access only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party resources.
We may suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Services, including suspending access to or terminating your account, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your account at any time by sending us an email at admin@schrijven.AI.
Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of the Services or your account, the following Sections will survive: 6(a), 6(b), 6(c) (only for payments due and owing to Schrijven.AI prior to the termination), 6(d), 7(b), 7(c), 7(e), 7(f), 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
12. Warranty Disclaimers.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE AND OUR LICENSORS EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We and our licensors make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any information or content on the Services.
By using the App, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(4) you are not under the age of 16;
(5) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the App;
(6) you will not access the App through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the App for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
(8) your use of the App will not violate any applicable law or regulation.If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the App (or any portion thereof).User RegistrationYou may be required to register with the App. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.Prohibited ActivitiesYou may not access or use the App for any purpose other than that for which we make the App available. The App may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the App, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the App to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the App, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the App and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the App.
5. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
8. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the App or the networks or services connected to the App.
9. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
10. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
11. Use any information obtained from the App in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
12. Use the App as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the App and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
13. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the App.
You shall not:
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) use the application for any revenue generating endeavour, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) use the application to send automated queries to any app or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or
(9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.Apple and Android DevicesThe following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an “App Distributor”) to access the App: (1) the license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating systems, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App
Distributor’s terms of service.
Social MediaAs part of the functionality of the App, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either:
(1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the App; or
(2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that
(1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the App via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and
(2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the App. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the App. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the App and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party apps.App ManagementWe reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the App or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications And Interruptions
Dispute Resolution Binding Arbitration
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL.If for any reason, a Dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the Dispute shall be commenced or prosecuted in the Netherlands, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction, and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts.In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the App be commenced more than one (1) years after the cause of action arose.RestrictionsThe Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.CorrectionsThere may be information on the App that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the App at any time, without prior notice.
THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APP AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE APP’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBAPPS LINKED TO THE APP AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
(1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS,
(2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE APP,
(3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE APP,
Electronic Communications, Transactions And Signatures
Visiting the App, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute e
lectronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the App, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE APP. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.