Explanation how the Typetone product works:
Typetone makes it easy for you to create high performing content, without having the need to prompt. We do the prompting for you!
1. Select a Template, like ''SEO article'' or ''Paraphrasing''.
2. Fill in the form and the text boxes. The more input you give, the better the output quality will be!
3. Optional, only for enterprise customers: Select an infobase. This makes sure that the content is factual and based on the documents that you uploaded to Typetone.
4. Select a Tone of voice: This is the brandvoice or writingstyle. You can choose a default tone of voice, or you can make one yourself to mimic your organization or your own writingstyle!
Then, click Generate and see what the AI creates for you.
Always write in a uniform brand voice by recreating the tone and style of your organisation or yourself, by describing the style, or inserting your existing content.
Free and Pro users can make one brandvoice.
Enterprise can make unlimited brandvoices.
1. Select a language
2. Give the tone of voice, a name like ''Nike''
3. When will you use this tone of voice (this information is for your team's documentation).
4. Write down the brand guidelines and describe the tone of voice.
- Be to the point and give direct instructions
- Provide context, like describing what organisation you work for.
- Use roles and say how this AI should behave, like a Marketeer for brand x with 10 years of experience.
- Be very specific and not vague: If you want the brandvoice to be formal, just tell it to be formal, instead of ''not be informal''.
Click create tone of voice, and it should appear in your templates! :)
Here you can find all documents that were successfully created by you.
You can also edit texts here in the document editor. If you want to delete a document, simply go in the editor and delete the text. This data will never be shared with others or train models outside your organization.
Only available for Pro and Enterprise: Do you want to create 100 texts at the same time? Use the bulk upload feature. Here you can download a template in excel format, fill in the columns, and upload it again.
This can take a while, so grab a cup of coffee and come back later. Download the final excel, and here you have 100 texts!
Suited for hyper-personalization, mass translation and bulk repetitive work.
Only available for Enterprise: AI models can make up stuff or ''hallucinate''. If you write content, sometimes you want this to be factual. With the infobase feature, you can upload files to Typetone, and reference to these files in the templates.
- Files can be max 2 MB, in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt.
- Try to make sure the files are mainly text based, not images.
- This works well for factual information, but is not suited to create long summaries of documents.
Enterprise only: Here you can find all the invitations from your team, to join the environment of your organisation. Click accept to join your team!
Organisation admins can also invite users to their organisation. Please note that this does not send an email, but displays the invitation in their team once they made an account, on the invitations page.